This is your chance to hear an excellent line-up of speakers:
- Learn how to save money and hire better candidates from the Head of Recruitment for Olympics 2012 and the Head of Online Recruitment for Boots.
- Learn from Microsoft why targets within recruitment can damage your success and why a website without walls is the future of talent acquisition.
- Hear about the future of job boards - currently the largest online candidate channel - from the Director of TotalJobs, the UK's largest job board.
- In the new innovation platform, hear from four companies who each think they have the recruitment game-changer. Do they have the solutions to your recruitment challenges?
- Plus, results from the world’s largest piece of online recruitment research and three giants of recruitment discussing how to get more value from recruitment suppliers.
Hosted in the prestigious Royal Geographical Society in central London, you can network with over 400 senior HR decision makers, job boards, recruitment consultancies, advertising agencies and innovative vendors at the largest and most informative online event in Europe.
Visit the conference website for more information and to book. Alternatively, for more information, call Vicki Tomlinson on 01483 719 027
The Twitter hashtag for the event: #EMConf2011
We will be covering the event live on the day, running the Twitter stream on the RCEURO site and blogging key thoughts and higlights of the presentations.
Online Recruitment Conference 2011: The Year Ahead
Friday, 21 January 2011
© 2011 - RCEuro.com